See MIBS Simplified Rules of Coordinated Consensus through Chaos for details about how we conduct meetings.
- Total voting membership is 20
- 19:40 called to order
- Joe, Alex, VP, Ryan, JustBill, Scott
- Nothing to approve
- President Report
- Ada space interested in space in workshop for doing classes and stuff, part of that will entail..... Set ball in motion for cleaning up the workshop.
- Lego UG tomorrow 8pm in the space - featuring the
- Oct 3rd MakerFaire planning meeting.
- VP: How do I.. arduinos?
- Treasurer offering to next one (SDR?)
- 4th Saturday of every month now at 2pm
- Secretary - no report
- Member at large - nothing
- Electricity usage not too bad
- $420 ahead
- 3 new members
- 19:57 End of meeting.
- Ada Space Goodwill Gift policy proposal: see Ada Space Goodwill Gift
- See mailing list thread starting at <1437178668.949219.326691977.43F96D34@webmail.messagingengine.com>
- Adopt a "Liability Waiver" for general public use of potentially dangerous materials/tools, and direct the officers to come up with a policy for the use of liability waivers.
- Trello: https://trello.com/c/1GxtXcPr/92-interlock-liability-waiver (has link to draft waiver)
- 7:23 start
- Any meeting minute objections - none - passed
- Carl, Ryan, GBJoe, Joe, Alan, Chris
- Consent Agenda passed
- Pres away
- VP: Time Warner switch over went fine
- Treasurer: End of june $3.4k
- cash flow: -$79 @ end of june
- Q2 cashflow: -$588.39
- 21 Active members
- Secretary report: None
- Memeber at large report: None.
- Close at 7:35
- Consent Agenda:
- ADDED 6/18/2015: Replace NYSYS Internet connection with Timewarner Cable. A 10MB Down and 1MB Up. 0 static IP addresses (dynamic IP's only) for a total cost of $99/month. (Does not include other fees such as modem fee).
- Meeting called to order by Scott, led by Carl, at 9:03pm.
- Officers present: Scott, Carl, Ryan. Excused: Joe.
- Members present: noah, antitree, chris, almost alex, BleuLlam1, popcorn bill, HoopyCat, ghpt_, dzho
- Consent agenda: PASSED. Mark and JustBill will coordinate getting it done.
- Treasurer report: 2015-05-31 account balances $3500, money out $1100, money in $1000, delta about -$100, member delta -1 at $100
- President report: there was one
- VP report: there was one
- Secretary report: null
- Carl kicked off at 8:24pm...
- Treasurer report - switching to a one month lag in reporting - May's report going to be in July.
- account balance not horrible
- $3k in account
- Secretary report: a new potential member...
- done @ 8:32
- Members present: Chris, Alex, Mark, Ryan, Scott, GBJoe, Carl, JustBill
- 21:33 start
- objections to the consent agenda raised by Chris.
- P - no report
- VP - absent
- S - no report
- T - Financials ok
- 21:42:25 done.
- Ryan T - Purchase a ferret to cull the snakes which may be eating the mice
- JustBill - Purchase a Ubiquiti wireless Internet system w/ 3 APs to replace the existing Meraki system prior to our annual license renewal - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0ED-0005-00064&cm_re=ubiquiti-_-0ED-0005-00064-_-Product
- Ryan T - Change Amateur Radio Club Station Trustee for K2HAX from Steve Smith KC2YTC to Ryan Tucker W2XH (no cost, but a change of legal responsibility)
- Carl S - Renew Meetup.com membership for 6 months at $89.94
- Members: Ryan, JoeH, DeeJoe, DollarBill, Mark Manning, Chris Post
- started at 19:24
- No revisions
- Tresurer: still afloat
- Secretary: two new members.
- 19:26:10 closed.
- change meeting times to after member meetings so that more members are able to attend. Proposed Start date of April meeting.
- Skip, DeeJoe, Ryan, Paul Flavin, Jon Szymaniak,Mark Manning, JustBill (member at large), Alex S.
Starting at 19:30
Nothing on the consent agenda
Secretary - two new members Jon and Dev
Tresurer report + Dev Avshiinsh Khaitan + Jon Szymaniak - Sean and other - Net -$640 - making a loss of $170 excluding the insurance.
Members Present: Carl, Joe H, Skip, Ryan, Chris, Mark, Dollar Bill, Alex S, Joe,
- Linux UG went well
- 4 mth buffer
- Updated bank account to get Mark and Ryan on it.
- Credit card auto payments :)