Meetings

From Interlock Rochester Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

[edit] 2018-12-08

  • Started at

Saturday December 8th, 3:26pm

  • Attendance

Members: Jaimee, JustBill, Carl, Scott, DJoe, Bill 2, Alex

Non-Members:

Discussion of the board positions for the 2019 calendar year. We settled on the following:

- President: JustBill 
- Vice President: Carl
- Treasurer: Walt
- Secretary: Scott (Hi!)
- Member At Large: Forrest
  • Adjourned at 3:46


[edit] 2018-12-04

  • Starting at

December 4, 2018 7:52

  • Attendance

Members: Jaimee (Prez), Joe, Carl, Scott, Stephanie

Non-Members: Kevin

  • Old minutes: no objections
  • Consent agenda: No consent agenda
  • President's Report

Maker Faire happened. Got a cool T-shirt. Interlocks table was cool. All soldering kits were donated for. We will charge more next year. Bill did a great job with the radio stuff. I will not be running for President again.

  • Vice President

Not present but he did internet one time last month.

  • Treasurer

Not present. Pay your dues.

  • Secretary

I did Maker Faire instead of Linux Workshop. December Linux workshop might also be cancelled because I am busy.

  • Member at large
  • Adjourned at 7:59

[edit] 2018-10-02

  • Starting at

October 2, 2018 7:52

  • Attendance

Members: Jaimee (Prez), Bill ($priceless) (Vice Prez), Joe, Carl, Scott, Chris, Walt

Non-Members: Brandon, Skip

  • Old minutes: no objections
  • President's Report

Nothing to report but I am feeling guilty about being a full-time Girl Scout leader. I will not be running for President again.

  • Vice President

No major updates or problems. No problems, no fixes.

  • Treasurer

Nothing seriously wrong but we are just squeaking by. Our lease expires at end of October. Raise to $800 (up $20). I sent out sheet of paid vs non-paid members. We received $200 from Nielsen donated.

  • Secretary

I was on vacation for the first two weeks of the month. Joe did the Linux Workshop in Sept. I will host the Linux Workshop in October.

  • Adjourned at 7:59

[edit] 2018-09-11

  • Starting at

September 11, 2018 7:28

  • Attendance

Jaimee (Prez) Bill ($priceless) (Vice Prez) Joe Forrest Bill ($2) Stephanie Scott (Taking the notes)


  • President's Report

nothing to report no old business no new business ROC the day has not been forgotten, Hopefully we get stuff back

  • Vice President

no major updates new thermostat, designed to help with forgetting to adjust it's all programmed and AOK That's all

  • Treasurer

No report Nothing negative happening Nothiong positive either

  • Secretary

No report


  • Adjourned at 7:31

[edit] 2018-07-10

  • Starting at

10 July 2018 19:42

  • Attendance

Bill, Carl, Bill, Rey, Jaimee, Walt, Scott members attending Alex, John, Zetta, Rowan non-members attending

  • Objections to Last Month's minutes?

None

  • Consent Agenda

1. Raise the monthly dues - Agreed to last month after a short discussion is the idea that the monthly dues be raised to $60/month for full members, $120/month for table hackers, $40/month for students.

No objections, passed

  • Presidents report

My daughter is out of school. Paperwork is in for the Maker Faire. Friday 9-2:30 is for school kids. We are signed up to do it but need to decide if we are going to do it. Mini Maker Faire is now Maker Faire, no longer Mini. Paperwork is strange. They want lots of things we don't have like a picture. We need projects. Discussion to happen on the message board. One other thing, I will bring my girl scout troop to work on their pinewood derby cars. Liability issues to be addressed. I want to do a member drive.

  • Vice President

I will start with the AC. Not working, Macguire (landlord) has been notified. HVAC people have been in but not given a report yet. Macguire properties are still being bugged to fix it. This past month the pfsense box went out. Power failure likely broke the system. The mirror was rebuilt and seems to be working.

  • Secretary

We did have a linux workshop last month. We will have another one this month.

  • Treasurer

July rent and spectrum have been paid. As of last week we spent $700 more than we took in. No unusual expenses. Need more members. Stripe and paypal have overhead so we would get more money if pay is direct to us. Price increase is effective Aug 1.

  • Member at large

Not present.

  • No old business
  • No new business
  • Adjourned at 19:56

[edit] 2018-06-05

  • Starting at

5 June 2018 19:41

  • Attendance

Bill, Carl, Joe, Bill, Rey, Jaimee, Forrest, Stephanie members attending Josh, Alex, Chris non-members attending

  • Objections to Last Month's minutes?

None

  • Consent Agenda

No consent agenda

  • Presidents report

I have been insanely busy but it is getting better now that school is ending. This is the "Oh Shit" meeting. I am working on the Maker Faire application. We need more members, younger are good. We need another official open house.

  • Vice President

As VP of Interlock no changes to report. I have been out of town lately. We need to discuss money.

  • Secretary

We did have a linux workshop last month. We will have another one this month.

  • Treasurer

Treasurer is absent. VP is reporting. Reading from email: I haven’t paid the June rent yet, waiting for a PayPal transfer to clear and another Stripe payment to come through by tomorrow. So, June has been tight. But July and moving forward is going to be tougher especially since rent is due by the 10th without a significant penalty and not all members pay (and clear to checking) by then. I think we will need a creative solution, like more members or raise the dues, or seek a benefactor, or? I don’t see how the current situation is going to sort itself out, without reserves we can’t work a month ahead. I will update the members who have paid and send that separately. June we will pay the rent but not in July.

  • Member at large

Nothing to add.

  • No old business
  • No new business
  • Adjourned at 19:48

[edit] 2018-05-01

  • Starting at

1 May 2018 19:32

  • Attendance

Bill, Carl, Joe, Stephanie, Jaimee members attending Kevin, Kelsey, Chris, Jason, Tadge non-members attending

  • Objections to Last Month's minutes?

None

  • Consent Agenda

No consent agenda

  • Presidents report

President said nothing to report but I take that back. Arduino Day is May 12 and we don't have anything. I will send out another email. Volunteer if you can.

  • Vice President

Vice President is absent.

  • Secretary

We did have a linux workshop last month and Joe hosted. We will have another one this month.

  • Treasurer

Treasurer is absent. But last the president heard wee were solvent but pay your dues.

  • Member at large

Nothing to add.

  • No old business
  • No new business
  • Adjourned at 19:36

[edit] 2018-04-03

  • Starting at

3 April 2018 19:37

  • Attendance

Bill, Carl, Rey, Joe, Walt, George members attending Andres non-members attending

  • Objections to Last Month's minutes?

None

  • Consent Agenda

No objections

  • Presidents report

President is absent.

  • Vice President

I have been busy, have not done anything for infrastructure or VMs. But I migrated VMs to another server.

  • Secretary

We did have a linux workshop last month. We will have another one this month. I have transferred money to Interlock from my bank.

  • Treasurer

Treasurer is not absent. Rent and TW bill is paid for March and we have some money. Most of the way to paying May rent. We have spent more than we brought in in 2018. I know if you have paid because I have a list.

  • Member at large

Nothing to add.

  • No old business
  • No new business
  • Adjourned at 19:41

[edit] 2018-03-06

  • Starting at

6 March 2018 19:31

  • Attendance

Bill, Bill, Carl, Jaimee, Rey, Joe, Peter members attending Ken, Zetta non-members attending

  • Objections to Last Month's minutes?

None

  • Consent Agenda

No objections

  • Presidents report

I went to the STEM fair as AdaSpace and Interlock. Met two dads. Missed Raspberry Jam. Cookies still for sale.

  • Vice President

I am still in transition moving vmware server. On flip side new host is working well. As usual I updated the APs. Infrastructure wise this is the last update. Building management is auditing for possible heat upgrades.

  • Secretary

We did have a linux workshop last month. We will have another one this month. Raspberry Jam happened and people showed up.

  • Treasurer

Treasurer is absent. Rent and insurance is paid for March and we have some money.

  • Member at large

Logged in to meetup and tried to add text about membership to meetup page. It worked.

  • No old business
  • No new business
  • Adjourned at 19:41

[edit] 2018-01-09

  • Starting at

9 January 2018 19:22

  • Attendance

Bill, Bill, Carl, Jaimee, Stephanie, Walter, Rey, Forrest, Scott members attending Chris non-members attending

  • Objections to Last Month's minutes?

None

  • Consent Agenda

No objections

  • Presidents report

I have nothing to report

  • Vice President

From bldg management watch for parking problems, close windows. VM server not yet updated, new server being rolled out, old box still in use until transfer complete.

  • Secretary

We did have a linux workshop Joe managed it. New board is now in place.

  • Treasurer

Yes treasurer is here. Board is being sent QB reports. We don't have enough for rent or insurance next month. We are receiving some money now. Solvent for a couple of more weeks. Pay your dues!

  • Member at large

Since the last meeting I attended 2600 and met two possible new members.

  • No old business
  • No new business
  • Adjourned at 19:32